Friday, May 15, 2009

THV System, first day of testing

Here I am came back to my blog, after some months of inactivity. In this period I've not traded much days. At first time, I tried to trade with almost no indicators, with some good results (in particular, with the Cyrox Scalping Method, search on Google for more details). But I decided to abadon this way, due to my deep need to have a solid system to trade with. So I looked for EAs. I tried to change my negative thought about them, with no succsess.And now I am here, back to origins, but this time I've found something better than the old "Trend Follower" method.THV by cobraforex, is a very efficent system now at his third (and final) version. I've been knowning this system since the first posts, but only now it has reached a high level of efficency.Just check it here on forexfactory.com and you'll be surprised of it.
My goal is reaching an average of 100 pips / month.
This is because trading with 0.2 lot for every 1000 € (or $) 100 pips are always equal to a net +20% gain / month. For example:
If my account balance is 20.000€:20.000/1000 = 20Lots per trade: 0.2 lots * 20 = 4 lots So 1 pip is 40€.Then calculate how much money are 100 pips: 40€ * 100 pips = 4000€
And if you check, 4000€ is the 20% of a 20.000€ account:( 4000 / 20.000 ) * 100 = +20%
THV System test settings:

Starting Acc. Balance: 5000€Lots for every 1000€ in account: 0.2 Lot
Pair: Only EURUSDTimeframe: 5M (but I check H1 for main trend)Spread: FIXED 2 pips Broker: Activtrades
Entry rules (Long):- Fast TRIX cross Slow TRIX and both TRIX must be green when crossing.- Price is above Coral line.- There isn't a reversal signal such a RSI "worm" when both TRIX cross.- TRIXs aren't in overbought areas.Exit rules (Long):- Fast TRIX change color (at the end of a candle).- A red RSI "worm" is displayed.- TRIX touch the overbought area.
This is my first day of trading with this method, but I stayed in from of my pc only one hour.
For a better understanding of my results i decided to report only my balance in pips. In fact in an € account, a 10 pips trade with 1 lot is 100€ gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment