Saturday, June 6, 2009

Good SUV at a high price

I bought a Mahindra Scorpio 4 months back and has completed 4,000 KMs. This is my third car, after a Maruti-800 and Ford Ikon. Since the Ford is already with me, I thought of going for an SUV rather than another car.

The seating is excellent with good view and driving comfort. You can drive it on all roads-smooth or rough at the same speed. I could drive it to Kerala from Bangalore at record time. The ground clearance is very good making it apt for Indian roads. There are a lot of features working on sensors like tyretronics, headlights, wiper, etc. The cruise control is good only on a long drive.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good artcile, but it would be better if in future you can share more about this subject. Keep posting.https://stdauthority.com/std-testing-clinics

    ReplyDelete